- But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:
- That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.
- The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
- That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
- To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
- Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.
- In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,
- Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (TITUS 2:1-8, PROMOTE RIGHT TEACHING)
LOVE – Seeks the highest good of others: Love is not based on emotions or feelings. it is a decision to be committed to the well being of others without any conditions or circumstances.
GREEK WORD FOR LOVE: agape (ah-gah-pey)
SCRIPTURES: 1 John 4: 7-12
Continue reading FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT (GAL 5:22-23)
Love- The high esteem that God has for His human children and the high regard which they, in turn, should have for Him and other people. Because of the hundreds of references to love in the Bible, it is certainly the most remarkable book of love in the world. It records
Continue reading DEFINITIONS OF LOVE,LUKE,LUST
The Roman Empire was a second period of great importance to the people of Bible lands. The birth of Jesus is clearly set in Roman times: “in those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world. (This was the first census that took place while Quirinius was governor of Syria.)” (Luke 2:1-2). Rome had only Continue reading MANNERS AND CUSTOMS “THE ROMAN EMPIRE”