- This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
- For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
- Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good.
- Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
- Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away
- For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (2 TIM 3:1-6) BEING A CHRISTIAN CAN BE TOUGH
Love- The high esteem that God has for His human children and the high regard which they, in turn, should have for Him and other people. Because of the hundreds of references to love in the Bible, it is certainly the most remarkable book of love in the world. It records
Continue reading DEFINITIONS OF LOVE,LUKE,LUST
GRACE- Favor or kindness shown without regard to the worth or merit of the one who receives it and in spite of what the person deserves. Grace is one of the key attributes of God. The Lord God is
Continue reading BIBLE DEFINITIONS (GRACE, GRANT, GRAVE)
Scriptures on Haste
Continue reading BIBLE DEFINITIONS (HASTE,HEARKEN, HEART, HEARTH)
Manger – A feedingtrough, crib, or open box in a stable designed to hold fodder for livestock. In Bible times, mangers were made of clay mixed with straw or from stones cemented with mud. In structures built by King Ahab at Megiddo, a manger cut from a limestone block was discovered. Mangers were also carved in natural outcroppings of rock,
Continue reading BIBLE DEFINITIONS (MANGER,MANNA,MANTLE)
Master – A person having authority, power, and control over the actions of other people
Scriptures relating to the term master
Continue reading BIBLE DEFINITION “MASTER”
We need each other. It is easier to do right when there are others to encourage us (Ecclesiastes 4:10, 11). But that is not the focus of this tract. Many people believe they can get to heaven alone-with only one of God’s list of salvation essentials. Interestingly, the word “alone” is found 108 times in Scripture (37 times in the New Testament) but is never used with any one of the twenty-six different things to which salvation is attributed. Let’s examine some of the ways that people try to get to heaven “alone.”
Continue reading YOU CAN’T GET TO HEAVEN ALONE!
“Why me, Lord?” We have all asked it. Why does is always have to rain on my parade? Why did this have to happen to me? Why my child? Why my marriage? Why my job? Why? Why? WHY?
The answer may be found in an obscure Old Testament passage where God is pictured as
Continue reading GOD’S REFINING SHOP