11. When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (1 CORINTHIANS 13:11-13)
3. Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (2 COR 2: 3&4)
Everybody goes through difficult times. God can seem far away. Friends don’t know how to help. Or you may even feel like pushing everyone away. How have you handled rough stretches? Continue reading HOW TO MAKE IT THROUGH TOUGH TIMES
55. I have remembered thy name, O LORD, in the night, and have kept thy law.
56. This I had, because I kept thy precepts.
57. Thy art my portion, O LORD: I have said that I would keep thy words.
Continue reading THANKSGIVING
This is my second letter to you, dear brothers, and in both of them I have tried to remind you–if you will let me–about facts you already know: facts you learned from the holy prophets and from us apostles who brought you the words of our Lord and Savior. Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY “HOPE FOR GROWING CHRISTIANS” (2 PETER 3: 1-9)