- This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
- For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
- Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good.
- Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
- Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away
- For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (2 TIM 3:1-6) BEING A CHRISTIAN CAN BE TOUGH
18. What profiteth the graven image that the maker thereof hath graven it; the molten image, and a teacher of lies, that the maker of his work trusteth therein, to make dumb idols? Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (HABAKKUK 2:18-20) GOD EXPLAINS HIS WAYS
3. Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (2 COR 2: 3&4)
- Don’t let the excitement of being young causes you to forget about your Creator. Honor him in your before the evil years come when you’ll no longer enjoy living.
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (ECC 12:1)
God could never forgive me. I’ve done some awful things.” How many times has that thought passed through the synapses of human brains? Does it frequently lodge in your “gray matter?” When you are alone at night with just your thoughts, are they thoughts of despair, hopelessness, frustration?
Continue reading CAN GOD REALLY FORGIVE ME?
Now let me remind you, brothers, of what the Gospel really is, for it has not changed-it is the same Good News I preached to you before. You welcomed it then and still do now, for your faith is squarely built upon this wonderful message; and it is this Good News that saves you if you still firmly believe it, unless of course you never really believe it in the first place.
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY 1 CORINTHIANS 15:1-9 (CHRIST ROSE FROM THE DEAD)
1. My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.
2. For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.
3. Behold, we put bits in the horses’ mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body.
4. Behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth.
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (JAMES 3: 1-9)
And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.