- My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
- For lengths of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
- Let no mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
- So shalt thou find favor and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
- Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
- In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
- Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
Note: This verse comes from the KING JAMES HOLY BIBLE
My son, never forget the things I’ve taught you. If you want a long and satisfying life, closely follow my instruction. Never tire of loyalty and kindness. Hold these virtues tightly. Write them deep within your heart. If you want favor with both God and man, and a reputation for good judgment and common sense, then trust the Lord completely; don’t ever trust yourself. In everything you do, put God first, and he will direct you and crown your efforts with success. Don’t be conceited, sure of your own wisdom, Instead, trust and reverence the Lord, and turn your back on evil: when you do that, then you will be given renewed health and vitality.
Note: This verse comes from THE KIDS APPLICATION BIBLE