14. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (ROMANS 7:14-23) STRUGGLING WITH SIN
- Don’t let the excitement of being young causes you to forget about your Creator. Honor him in your before the evil years come when you’ll no longer enjoy living.
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (ECC 12:1)
- Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.
- Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandments with promise;)
- That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.
- And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nature and admonition of the Lord.
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY “EPH 6:1-4”
Problem: There were no women for Cain to marry. There was only Adam, Eve (4:1), and his dead brother, Abel (4:8). Yet the Bible says Cain married and had children.
Continue reading WHERE DID CAIN GET HIS WIFE? “GENESIS 4:17”