In a literal sense, heaven is the eternal dwelling place of God (Gen 24:7), the angels (Gen 28:12), and the saints-Christians who have died (Eph 2:6; Rev 20:4). The imagery surrounding heaving in Scripture is filled with pictures of an otherworldly paradise, the world as it was meant to be in all of its original perfection. Heaven itself is not an image in Scripture-it is a real place, in the same way earth is a real place, in the same way earth Continue reading SIGNS & SYMBOLS OF THE BIBLE (HEAVEN)
In the Bible honey was the sweet syrup produced by bees, either wild (1 Sam 14:25-26) or domesticated (2 Chron 31:5). it was a delicacy rather than a necessity of life, a sign of luxury and abundance. Occasionally it is referred to as a medicine: “Pleasant words are like honey from a honeycomb-sweet to the spirit and healthy for the body” (Prov 16:24), Continue reading SIGNS & SYMBOLS OF THE BIBLE (HONEY)
1 SAMUEL 16:1-13
You see a new worker at work. They have the right clothes, the perfect haircut/hair style, the brand name stuff. They’ll probably be popular, right? But what’s going on inside him/her? Can looks tell us that? God instructed the prophet Samuel to bless the new king, one of the sons of Jesse of Bethlehem. Samuel met the first seven sons. Each one looked
Continue reading HOW TO SEE THE REAL PERSON
Please purchase your jesusway4you gear now. It is top of the line quality you will love your purchase we have shirts, sweatshirts, mugs, bags, phone cases, and even items for Continue reading TOMORROW IS EASTER SUNDAY (HURRY NOW FREE SHIPPING SHIPPING TODAY)
- Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.
- For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
- They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
- They have said, Come and let us cut them of from being a nation; that the name Israel may be no more in remembrance.
- For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (PSALM 83:1-5)
Silver is one of the precious metals mentioned frequently in the Bible. It symbolizes value. Proverbs uses silver alone with gold as significant measures of the even greater value of wisdom: “The profit gained from wisdom is greater than the profit gained from silver. Its yield is better than fine gold” (3:4).
Continue reading SIGNS & SYMBOLS OF THE BIBLE (SILVER)
3. Who forgiveth all think iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
4. Who redeemeth thy life form destruction; who crowneth thee with loving-kindness and tender mercies;
5. Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (PSALM 103:3-8) GOD’S GREAT LOVE FOR US
That’s the answer Paul gives to critics who say he isn’t in the same league as Jesus’ disciples-a dozen men who share the highest office in the early church. The closest the Bible comes to defining apostle is when the word first shows up-when Jesus” 11 disciples search for someone to replace Judas. Candidates must come “from among the men who were with us the entire time we were traveling with the Lord Jesus-from the time he was baptized by John until the day he was taken from us” (Acts 1:21-22). There’s no hint that Paul ever met Jesus during that time. Paul didn’t even convert until about five years after
Continue reading WHO DIED AND MADE YOU AN APOSTLE?
Nobody like to be punished: Getting grounded or having privileges taken away aren’t on anyone’s list of “Top Ten Ways to Spend My Weekend.” But after some time has gone by, we can usually see that our parents’ discipline is helping us become better people.
Continue reading HOW TO “LOVE” PUNISHMENT
6. Arise, O LORD, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (PSALM 7:6-8) THE PERFECT JUDGE