25. Wherefore putting away lying, SPEAK EVERY MAN TRUTH WITH HIS NEIGHBOR: for we are members one of another
26. BE YE ANGRY, AND SIN NOT: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (EPHESIANS 4:25-27)
- This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
- For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
- Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good.
- Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
- Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away
- For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (2 TIM 3:1-6) BEING A CHRISTIAN CAN BE TOUGH
- My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.
- For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man and able also to bridle the whole body.
Continue reading Scripture of the day (James 3:1&2) Control What You Say
11. When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (1 CORINTHIANS 13:11-13)
18. What profiteth the graven image that the maker thereof hath graven it; the molten image, and a teacher of lies, that the maker of his work trusteth therein, to make dumb idols? Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (HABAKKUK 2:18-20) GOD EXPLAINS HIS WAYS
- My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:
- That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.
- For the lips of a strange woman drop as a honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:
- But her end is bitter as worm-wood, sharp as a twoedged sword.
- Her feet go down to death; her step take hold on hell.
- Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them.
- Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.
- Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:
- Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel:
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (PROVERBS 5:1-9) RUN FROM SIN
- Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.
- For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
- They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
- They have said, Come and let us cut them of from being a nation; that the name Israel may be no more in remembrance.
- For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (PSALM 83:1-5)
1. The King’s heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.
2. Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts.
3. To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.
4. An high look, and a proud heart, and the plowing of the wicked, is sin.
5. The thoughts of the diligent tend only to plenteousness; but of every one that is hasty only to want.
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (PROVERBS 21:1-12) LEARN BY LISTENING
1. The transgressions of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes.
2. For he flattereth himself in his own eyes, until his iniquity be found to be hateful.
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (PSALM 36:1-5) GOD’S GOODNESS IS GREAT