WHO ARE THE TWELVE DISCIPLES?
- They were twelve Jewish men whom Jesus called to follow him during his three-year ministry on earth.
- The twelve disciples were from the Galilee region in the north except for Judas Iscariot, who was from Judea in the south.
- Their occupations ranged from fisherman to tax collectors and revolutionaries.
- Some were married (Mark 1:29-31; 1 Cor 9:3-6).
- Some were well-versed in Scripture (John 1:46).
Continue reading THE TWELVE DISCIPLES
Nobody like to be punished: Getting grounded or having privileges taken away aren’t on anyone’s list of “Top Ten Ways to Spend My Weekend.” But after some time has gone by, we can usually see that our parents’ discipline is helping us become better people.
Continue reading HOW TO “LOVE” PUNISHMENT
Jesus continually surprised the people around Him, forever doing the unexpected. Yet, in every way, Jesus’ actions backed up His claims. When He preached that His purpose was to serve and to give His life a ransom for many (Mark 10:45), it was not mere lip service. He
Continue reading WHY DID JESUS WAS HIS DISCIPLES FEET (JOHN 13:1-17)