We have new products here at jesusway4you. These products are products that will help your knowledge with God. The products include the commission to preach, Jesus and Challenges, Jesus and Warnings, The origin of sin, and the blood of Jesus e-book. In these studies you will take a deep dive into the bible and look beneath the scriptures and what the scriptures reallyContinue reading CHECK OUT OUR NEW STUDY LESSONS
1. Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations.
2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.
3 Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (ROMANS 14:1-6 “THE DANGER OF CRITICISM”)
7 Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?
8 This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you.
9 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (GALATIANS 5:7-10 “CHRISTIAN LIBERTY”)
11 If thou forbear to deliver them that are drawn unto death, and those that are ready to be slain;
12 If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his works?Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (PROVERBS 24:11-12)
Surely they are, in the sense of ultimate cause. But not necessarily, in the sense of proximate cause. It appears that God used these events as judgments at times. Continue reading ARE DROUGHTS AND FAMINES THE RESULT OF SIN?
This verse is part of Jesus’ parable of the prodigal son (Luke 15:11-32). An estate was normally divided by a father among his sons at his death. But the father in this parable did so while he was still alive. Continue reading A SQUANDERED INHERITANCE
God’s initiative in encountering people. Biblical words for the presence of God usually relate to the “face” of God. Continue reading DEFINITION OF THE DAY (PRESENCE OF GOD)
The Old Testament story of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego runs parallel to that Daniel. Like the prophet of lions’ den fame, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego were Jewish captives living in Babylon. Like Daniel, they earned positions as wise and trustworthy advisers of the king of Babylon. And like him, they inspired envy and enmity among their Babylonian counterparts in the king’s government. Continue reading MEN OF THE BIBLE (SHADRACH, MESHACH, AND ABEDNEGO: INTO THE FIRE)
Because of God’s great promise to Abraham (Genesis 12:1-3). God challenged Abraham to leave his homeland and extended family and to follow divine guidance. God promised to bring Abraham to a new land and to make his offspring a great nation. Continue reading WHY IS ISRAEL CALLED THE “PROMISED LAND”?
- Now I Paul myself beseech you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ, who in presence am base among you, but being absent am bold toward you:
- But I beseech you, that I may not be bold when I am present with that confidence, wherewith I think to be bold against some, which thin of us as if we walked according to the flesh.
- For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
- (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
- Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.
NOTE: These verses are from the King James Holy Bible Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (2 CORINTHIANS 10:1-5: PAUL DEFENDS HIS AUTHORITY)