- Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,
- To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.
- For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another.
4. But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
5. Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saves us, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
NOTE: These verse are from the King James Holy Bible
1.Remind your people to submit to the government and its officers. They should be obedient,always ready to do what is good.
2. They must not speak evil of anyone, and they must avoid quarreling. Instead, they should be gentle and show true humility to everyone.
3. Once we, too, were foolish and disobedient. We were misled by others and became slaves to many wicked desires and evil pleasures. Our lives were full of evil and envy, We hated others, and they hated us.
4. But then God our Savior showed us his kindness and love.
5. He saved us, not because of the good things we did, but because of his mercy. He washed away our sins and gave us a new life through the Holy Spirit.*
NOTE: These verse are from the Kids Application Bible