Any description of God will necessarily use terms and ideas solidly anchored in humor experience. Our own experience, after all, is our only reference point for knowing God. It should be no surprise, then, that most of the emotions people feel are attributed to God at some time: jealousy, fatigue, rapture, love, and even hate. Continue reading IS GOD CAPABLE OF HATE AS WELL AS LOVE? (PSALM 5:5)
5. For this ye know, no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolaters, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God,
6. Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (EPHESIANS 5:5 & 6)
C.S. Lewis once said most people make one of two mistakes when considering Satan. Either they give him too much credit and power, or they underestimate his existence and role in this world. Satan does have great power was once an angel who rebelled against God and was thrown out of heaven. Satan’s power is certainly not equal to God’s power. He has limited power far less than God because Satan himself was originally created by God as an angel. Satan’s goal is to keep us from knowing God. Continue reading HOW MUCH POWER DOES SATAN HAVE IN THIS WORLD-AND OVER US? (MARK 3:23-30)
18. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19. Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21. Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22. Professing, themselves to be wise, they became fools, Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (ROMANS 1:18-28) GOD’S ANGER AT SIN
LOVE – Seeks the highest good of others: Love is not based on emotions or feelings. it is a decision to be committed to the well being of others without any conditions or circumstances.
GREEK WORD FOR LOVE: agape (ah-gah-pey)
SCRIPTURES: 1 John 4: 7-12
Continue reading FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT (GAL 5:22-23)