1.But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
4. For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
5. And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
NOTE: These verses are from the King James Holy Bible
1. But there were also false prophets in Israel, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will cleverly teach their destructive heresies about God and even turn against their Master who bought them. Theirs will a swift and terrible end.
2. Many will follow their evil teaching and shameful immorality. And because of them, Christ and his true way will be slandered.
3. In their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction on the way.
4. For God did not spare even the angels when they sinned; he threw them into hell,* in gloomy caves* and darkness until the judgment day.
5. And God did not spare the ancient world- except for Noah and his family of seven. Noah warned the world of God’s righteous judgment. Then God destroyed the whole world of ungodly people with a vast flood.
NOTE: These verses are from the Kids Application Bible (for you to get a better understanding of the scriptures)