Repentance describes the process of sorrow and regret over sin that causes a person to turn away from sin and turn to God. Like most human experiences, repentance comes in true and false versions. True repentance affects the deep inner springs of the human heart; false repentance settles for a change in behavior unconnected to any internal transformation. In the Bible, people often would tear their clothes as a sign of repentance. Continue reading WHAT IS REPENTANCE? “JOEL 2:13”
- This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
- For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
- Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good.
- Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
- Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away
- For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (2 TIM 3:1-6) BEING A CHRISTIAN CAN BE TOUGH