3. As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,
4. Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.
5. Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:
6. From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;
7. Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.
8. But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;
9. Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
10. For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;
NOTE: These verses are from the King James Holy Bible
3. When I left for Macedonia, I urged you to stay there in Ephesus and stop those who are teaching wrong doctrine.
4. Don’t let people waste time in endless speculation over myths and spiritual pedigress. *For these things only cause arguments; they don’t help people live a life of faith in God.*
5. The purpose of my instruction is that all the Christians there would be filled with love that comes from a pure heart, a clear conscience, and sincere faith.
6. But some teachers have missed this whole point. They have turned away from these things and spend their time arguing and talking foolishness.
7. They want to be known as teachers of the law of Moses, but they don’t know what they are talking about, even though they seem so confident.
8. We know these laws are good when they are used as God intended.
9. But they were not made for people who do what is right. They are for people who are disobedient and rebellious, who are ungodly and sinful, who consider nothing sacred and defile what is holy, who murder their father or mother or other people.
10. These laws are for people who are sexually immoral, for homosexuals and slaves traders, for liars and oath breakers, and for those who do anything else that contradicts the right teaching.
11. That comes from the glorious Good News entrusted to me by our blessed God.
NOTE: These verses are from the kids Application Bible, for better undertanding.