1 TIMOTHY 6:3-5 3. If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our LORD Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
4. He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
5. Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.
NOTE: These verses are from the King James Holy Bible
3. Some false teachers may deny these things, but these are the sound, wholesome teachings of the LORD Jesus Christ, and they are the foundation for a godly life.
4. Anyone who teaches anything different is both conceited and ignorant. Such a person has an unhealthy desire to quibble over the meaning of words. This stirs up arguments ending in jealousy, fighting, slander, and evil suspicions.
5. These people always cause trouble. Their minds are corrupt, and they don’t tell the truth. To them religion is just a way to get rich.
NOTE: These verse are from the Kids Application Bible (for a better understanding)