Any description of God will necessarily use terms and ideas solidly anchored in humor experience. Our own experience, after all, is our only reference point for knowing God. It should be no surprise, then, that most of the emotions people feel are attributed to God at some time: jealousy, fatigue, rapture, love, and even hate. Continue reading IS GOD CAPABLE OF HATE AS WELL AS LOVE? (PSALM 5:5)
- Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.
- The fear of king is as the roaring of a lion: whoso provoketh him to another sinneth against his own soul.
- It is an honour for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling.
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (PROBERBS 20:1-3)
18. What profiteth the graven image that the maker thereof hath graven it; the molten image, and a teacher of lies, that the maker of his work trusteth therein, to make dumb idols? Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (HABAKKUK 2:18-20) GOD EXPLAINS HIS WAYS
6. A fool’s lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes. Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (PRO 18:6-7) SCRIPTURE ABOUT YOUR TONGUE