As for God, his way is perfect” (Psalm 18:30). God’s way is perfect because His thinking is 100% perfect. His thoughts are perfect because He is 100% perfect in His being. About eight billion people live in the world today. If God created only 99.9 percent of them with a purpose, then He would have no clue why He created eight million of those people. But there is no person created without a purpose. With a 99.9 percent memory, God would have no remembrance of six whole years of the six thousand years since Creation. That missing tenth of one percent would constitute an imperfection. Continue reading GOD’S PERFECT THOUGHTS
- But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:
- That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.
- The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
- That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
- To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
- Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.
- In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,
- Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (TITUS 2:1-8, PROMOTE RIGHT TEACHING)
When know Ephraim for his childhood and his descendants. Between those two extremes precious little is told of his life, but because he was given precedence over his older brother when both were small and unproven, we can only surmise that God picked him out for a reason. Continue reading MEN OF THE BIBLE (EPHRAIM, FIRST EVEN THOUGH HE WAS SECOND)
Flocks of goats were part of everyday life throughout Bible times. Hardier than sheep, goats provided milk, cheese, water skins, meat, and hair from which rough fabric was made for tents and other durable items. When God gave Moses the detailed instructions for creating the tabernacle that would be God’s tent in the wilderness, he specified an outer layer of goat hair that protected the fine linen covering the inner space called the Holy of Holies, where God’s presence would be evident (Exod 2:6). The goat was
Continue reading SINGS & SYMBOLS OF THE BIBLE (GOAT)
WHO ARE THE TWELVE DISCIPLES?
- They were twelve Jewish men whom Jesus called to follow him during his three-year ministry on earth.
- The twelve disciples were from the Galilee region in the north except for Judas Iscariot, who was from Judea in the south.
- Their occupations ranged from fisherman to tax collectors and revolutionaries.
- Some were married (Mark 1:29-31; 1 Cor 9:3-6).
- Some were well-versed in Scripture (John 1:46).
Continue reading THE TWELVE DISCIPLES
Gift, Giving- The act of bestowing a favor or an item on another person without expecting anything in return. The purpose of a gift may be to honor (2 Sam 8:2; Dan 2:48), celebrate (Rev 11:10), or simply to bestow favor or help (Esth 9:22). God is the giver of every good and perfect gift (Matt 7:11; James 1:5, 17), including eternal life (Rom 6:23), salvation (Eph 2:8), the necessities of life (Matt 6:11), ability to work (Ecc 3:13; 5:19; Deut 8:18), the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:38; 5:32), spiritual abilities (1 Cor 12:4), and above all His indescribable gift (2 Cor 9:15), His Son (John 3:16). Continue reading DEFINITIONS OF (GIFT, GIVING, HOMOSEXUALITY, KISH)
18. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19. Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21. Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22. Professing, themselves to be wise, they became fools, Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (ROMANS 1:18-28) GOD’S ANGER AT SIN
Building is both an effort and a result. If we build well, the product will be a structure we call a building. The Bible is full of people building altars, cities, houses, roads, towers, walls, and more. Quite a few significant buildings are mentioned: the Tower of Babel, the walled city of Jerusalem, the temple of Solomon. We read of cities being built and destroyed. The greatest builder of all time is God, the builder of creation from the Continue reading SIGNS & SYMBOLS OF THE BIBLE (BUILDING)
Blessed Are The Poor In Spirit, For Theirs Is The Kingdom Of Heaven.
Blessed Are Those Who Mourn, For They Will Be Comforted.
Blessed Are The Meek, For They Will Inherit The Earth.
Blessed Are Those Who Hunger And Thirst For Righteousness, For They Will Be Filled.
Blessed Are The Merciful, For They Will Be Shown Mercy. Continue reading THE BEATITUDES
PRAISE- An act of worship or acknowledgment by which the virtues or deeds of another are recognized and extolled. The praise of one human being toward another, although often beneficial (1 Cor 11:2; 1 Pet 2:14), can be a snare (Prov 27:21; Matt 6:1-5). But the praise of God toward people is the highest commendation they can receive. Such an act of praise reflects a true servant’s heart (Matt 25:21; 1 Cor 4:5; Eph 1:3-14). Continue reading DEFINITIONS (PRAISE,POMEGRANATE,PHILEMON, EPISTLE TO)