As for God, his way is perfect” (Psalm 18:30). God’s way is perfect because His thinking is 100% perfect. His thoughts are perfect because He is 100% perfect in His being. About eight billion people live in the world today. If God created only 99.9 percent of them with a purpose, then He would have no clue why He created eight million of those people. But there is no person created without a purpose. With a 99.9 percent memory, God would have no remembrance of six whole years of the six thousand years since Creation. That missing tenth of one percent would constitute an imperfection. Continue reading GOD’S PERFECT THOUGHTS
- But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:
- That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.
- The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
- That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
- To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
- Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.
- In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,
- Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (TITUS 2:1-8, PROMOTE RIGHT TEACHING)
When know Ephraim for his childhood and his descendants. Between those two extremes precious little is told of his life, but because he was given precedence over his older brother when both were small and unproven, we can only surmise that God picked him out for a reason. Continue reading MEN OF THE BIBLE (EPHRAIM, FIRST EVEN THOUGH HE WAS SECOND)
Flocks of goats were part of everyday life throughout Bible times. Hardier than sheep, goats provided milk, cheese, water skins, meat, and hair from which rough fabric was made for tents and other durable items. When God gave Moses the detailed instructions for creating the tabernacle that would be God’s tent in the wilderness, he specified an outer layer of goat hair that protected the fine linen covering the inner space called the Holy of Holies, where God’s presence would be evident (Exod 2:6). The goat was
Continue reading SINGS & SYMBOLS OF THE BIBLE (GOAT)