1. And in that day thou shalt say, O Lord, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.
2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (ISAIAH 12:1-6, THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH)
1. I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.
2. Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
3. Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable. Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (PSALM 145:1-9)
The jailer at Philippi was sleeping soundly while Paul and Silas sang praises to God at midnight. But God caused an earthquake that left him wide awake and terrified. All the locked prison doors swung open and all the prisoners were freed of their constraints. Since his own blood would be shed if they escaped, he probably saw his life flash before his eyes. Continue reading MEN OF THE BIBLE (THE PHILIPPIAN JAILER: FINDING SALVATION)
People communicate in may ways. What about God? Does he have an answering machine? How does he call people, how does he lead them, and how should they respond? Many was a young woman when she was engaged to Joseph. One day the angel Gabriel appeared to her and told her that God had a special mission for her. The Holy Spirit would soon cause her to become pregnant, and she would give birth to God’s Son, Continue reading HOW TO RESPOND TO GOD’S LEADING
PRAISE- An act of worship or acknowledgment by which the virtues or deeds of another are recognized and extolled. The praise of one human being toward another, although often beneficial (1 Cor 11:2; 1 Pet 2:14), can be a snare (Prov 27:21; Matt 6:1-5). But the praise of God toward people is the highest commendation they can receive. Such an act of praise reflects a true servant’s heart (Matt 25:21; 1 Cor 4:5; Eph 1:3-14). Continue reading DEFINITIONS (PRAISE,POMEGRANATE,PHILEMON, EPISTLE TO)
1.I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.
2. For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (PSA 89:1-9, GOD KEEPS PROMISES FOREVER)