1. I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.
2. Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
3. Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.
4. One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.
5. I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.
6. And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts: and I will declare thy greatness.
7. They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.
8. The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
9. The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
NOTE: These verses are from the King James Holy Bible
- I will praise you, my God and King, and bless your name forever and ever.
- I will bless you every day, and I will praise you forever
- Great is the LORD! He is most worth of praise! His greatness is beyond discovery!
- Let each generation tell its children of your mighty acts.
- I will meditate* on your majestic, glorious splendor and your wonderful miracles.
- Your awe-inspiring deeds will be on every tongue: I will proclaim your greatness,
- Everyone will share the story of your wonderful goodness; they will sing with joy of your righteousness.
- The LORD is kind and merciful, slow to get angry, full of unfailing love.
- The LORD is good to everyone. He showers compassion on all his creation.
NOTE: These verse are from the Kids Application Bible