The Bible doesn’t reveal how Sarah (Sarai) reached when she learned that Abram wanted her to be his wife (see Gen 11:29). We’re also not told how she handled the fact that she was barren (see 11:30), though we could probably imagine how devastating this realization was.Continue reading WOMEN OF THE BIBLE (SARAH)
At the time of Nahum’s prophecy, Assyria (of which Nineveh was the capital) was the most powerful empire on earth. For three hundred years the Assyrians had conquered all people’s in their path. Nineveh, the shinning center of Assyrian culture, learning, and technology, wasContinue reading WHAT’S SO IMPORTANT ABOUT THE PREDICTION OF NINEVEH’S DOWNFALL?
You’d think the almighty God could have figured out a better plan of salvation.
Something less bloody. Something that didn’t involve his Son on a slab. Continue reading WHY DID JESUS HAVE TO DIE?
- In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
- The same was in the beginning with God.
- All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
- In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.