My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
Continue reading SCRIPTURES OF THE DAY (PROVERBS 3:1-19)
Did you know that the seemingly innocent things in your everyday life can suffocate your spiritual life if you allow it?
A friend of mine said the Lord told her in prayer one day that this nation had become a nation of maintenance men. “You have so many things to maintain,” He told her. “You maintain your house. You maintain your car, your yard, your machines, your hair. . . .
Continue reading HOW’S YOUR SPIRITUAL MAINTENANCE?
22. Speak, Thus saith the LORD, Even the carcases of men shall fall as dung upon the open field, and as the handful after the harvestman, and none shall gather them.
23. Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (JEREMIAH 9:22-25)
- A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight.
- When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.
- The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them.
- Riches profit not in the day of wrath: but righteousness delivereth from death.
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (PROVERBS 11:1-4) GOD HATES CHEATING