22. Speak, Thus saith the LORD, Even the carcases of men shall fall as dung upon the open field, and as the handful after the harvestman, and none shall gather them.
23. Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
24. But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understaneth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercies lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.
25. Behold, the days comes, saith the LORD, that I will punish all them which are circumcised with the uncircumcised;
NOTE: These verses are from the Kings James Holy Bible
22. And the LORD says, “Bodies will be scattered across the fields like dung, or like bundles of grain after the harvest. No one will be left to bury them.”
23. This is what the LORD says: “Let not the wise man gloat in his wisdom, or the mighty man in his might, or the rich man in his riches.
24. Let them boast in this alone: that they truly know me and understand that I am the LORD who is just and righteous, whose love is unfailing, and that I delight in these things. I, the LORD, have spoken!
25. “A time is coming,” says the LORD, “when I will punish all those who are circumcised in body but not in spirit-
NOTE: These verses are from the Kids Application Bible.