21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (ROMANS 3:21-31 “CHRIST TOOK OUR PUNISHMENT”)
This taunt by King Ben-hadad of Syria (1 Kings 20:10) and the reply of his enemy-King Ahab of Israel (1 King 20:11)-are good examples of ancient psychological warfare. Opposing armies often used such tactics. They attempted to gain the upper hand even before they drew their swords by intimidating the other side with taunts and threats.
Continue reading BIBLE CUSTOMS AND CURIOSITIES (PSYCHOLOGICAL WAREFARE)
- This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
- For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
- Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good.
- Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
- Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away
- For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (2 TIM 3:1-6) BEING A CHRISTIAN CAN BE TOUGH