- This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
- For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
- Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good.
- Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
- Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away
- For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
NOTE: These verses are from the Kings James Holy Bible
- You may as well know this too, Timothy that in the last days it is going to be very difficult to be last days it is going to be very difficult to be a Christian.
- For people will love only themselves and their money; they will be proud and boastful, sneering at God disobedient to their parents, ungrateful to them, and thoroughly bad.
- They will be hardheaded and never give in to others; they will be constant liars and troublemakers and will think nothing of immorality. They will be rough and cruel, and sneer at those who try to be good.
- They will betray their friends; they will be hotheaded, puffed up with pride, and prefer good times to worshiping God.
- They will go to church, yes, but they won’t really believe anything they hear. Don’t be taken in by people like that.
- They are the kind who craftily sneak into other people’s homes and make friendships with silly, sin-burdened women and teach them their new doctrines.
NOTE: These verses are from the Kids Application Bible