- Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
- Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
3. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
4. Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the trangression of the law.
5. And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
6. Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
NOTE: These verses are from the King James Holy Bible
1. See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children, and we really are! But the people who belong to this world don’t know God, so they don’t understand that we are his children.
2. Yes, dear friends, we are already God’s children, and we can’t even imagine what we will be like when Christ returns. But we do know that when he comes we will be like him, for we will see him as he really is.
3. And all who believe this will keep themselves pure, just as Christ is pure.
4. Those who sin are opposed to the law of God, for all sin opposes the law of God.
5. And you know that Jesus came to take away our sins, for there is no sin in him.
6. So if we continue to live in him, we won’t sin either. But those who keep on sinning have never known him or understood who he is.
NOTE: These verses are from the Kids Application Bible