ROMANS 10:13-17 – 13. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
14. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15. And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
16. But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
17. So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
NOTE: These verses are from the King James Holy Bible
13. For “Anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”*
14. But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them?
15. And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent? That is what the Scriptures means when they say, “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”*
16. But not everyone welcomes the Good News, for Isaiah the prophet said, “Lord, who has believe our message?”*
17. Yet faith comes from listening to this message of good news the Good News about Christ.
NOTE: These verses are from the Kids Application Bible (for better understanding)