5. Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;
6. Not with eyeservice, as men pleasers; but as the servant of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;
7. With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:
8. Knowing that whatsoever good things any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.
9. And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven: neither is there respect of persons with him.
NOTE: These verses are from the King James Holy Bible.
5. Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.
6. Work hard, but not just to please your masters when they are watching. As slaves of Christ, do the will of God with all your heart.
7. Work with enthusiasm, as though you were working for Lord rather than for people
8. Remember that the Lord will reward each one of us for the good we do, whether we are slaves or free.
9. And in the same way, your masters must treat your slaves right. Don’t threaten them: remember, you both have the same Master in heaven, and he has no favorites.
NOTE: These verses are from the Kids Application Bible.