18. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness.
19. Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed if unto them.
20. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
NOTE: These verses are from the King James Holy Bible.
18. But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who push the truth away from themselves.
19. For the truth about God is known to them instinctively. God has put this knowledge in their hearts.
20. From the time the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky and all that God made. They can clearly see his invisible qualities-his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse whatsoever for not knowing God.
NOTE: These verses are from the Kids Application bible.