6. Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given t us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;
7. Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;
8. Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.
9. Let love be without dissimulaton. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
10. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
11. Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
12. Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
13. Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
NOTE: These verses are from the King James Holy Bible
6. God has given each of us the ability to do certain things well. So if God has given you the ability to prophesy, speak out when you have faith that God is speaking through you.
7. If your gifts is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching.
8. If your gift is to encourage others, do it! If you have money, share it generously. If God has given you leadership ability, take the responsibility seriously. And if you have a fit for showing kindness to others, do it gladly.
9. Don’t just pretend that you love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Stand on the side of the good.
10. Love each other with genuine affection. and take delight in honoring each other.
11. Never be lazy in your work, but serve the Lord enthusiastically.
12. Be glad for all God is planning for you. Be patient in trouble, and always be prayerful.
13. When God’s children are in need, be the one to help them out. And get into the habit of inviting guests home for dinner or, if they need lodging, for the night.
NOTE: These verse are from the Kids Application Bible