28. And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29. And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
30. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood and fire, and pillars of smoke.
31. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come.
32. And it shall come to pass, that the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zi’on and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
NOTE: These verses are from the King James Holy Bible
28. “Then after I have poured out my rains again, I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your old men will dream dreams. Your young men will see visions.
29. In those days, I will pour out my Spirit even on servants, men and women alike.
30. “I will cause wonders in the heavens and on the earth-blood and fire and pillars of smoke.
31. The sun will be turned into darkness, and the moon will turn bloodred before that great and terrible day of the LORD arrives.
32. And anyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved. There will be people on Mount Zion in Jerusalem who escape, just as the LORD has said. These will be among the survivors whom the LORD has called.
NOTE: These verse are from the Kids Application Bible.