25. Wherefore putting away lying, SPEAK EVERY MAN TRUTH WITH HIS NEIGHBOR: for we are members one of another
26. BE YE ANGRY, AND SIN NOT: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
27. Neither give place to the devil.
28. Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labor, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
NOTE: Theses verses are from the Kings James Holy Bible
25. Stop lying to each other; tell the truth, for we are parts of each other and when we lie to each other we are hurting ourselves.
26. If you are angry, don’t sin by nursing your grudge. Don’t let the sun go down with you still angry-get over it quickly;
27. For when you are angry, you give a mighty foothold to the devil.
28. If anyone is stealing he must stop it and begin using those hands of his for honest work so he can give to others in need.
NOTE: These verse are from the Kids Application Bible