1.I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.
2. For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.
3. have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto Da-vid my servant,
4. Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations, Se’-lah.
5. And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.
6. For who in the heaven can be compared unto the LORD? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the LORD?
7. God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and the be had in reverence of all them that are about him.
8. O LORD God of hosts, who is a strong LORD like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee?
9. Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them.
NOTE: These verse are from the King James Holy Bible
Forever and ever I will sing about the tender kindness of the LORD! Young and old shall hear about your blessings. 2.Your love and kindness are forever; your truth is as enduring as the heavens.
3,4.The LORD God says, “I have made a solemn agreement with my chosen servant David. I have taken an oath to establish his descendants as kings forever on his throne, from now until eternity!”
5.All heaven shall praise your miracles, O LORD; myriads of angels will praise you for your faithfulness.
6.For who in all of heaven can be compared with God? What mightiest angel is anything like him?
7.The highest of angelic powers stand in dread and awe of him. Who is as revered as he by those surrounding him? 8.O Jehovah, Commander of the heavenly armies, where is there any other Mighty One like you? Faithfulness is your very character.
9.You rule the oceans when their waves arise in fearful storms; you speak, and they lie still.
NOTE: These verse are from The Kids Application Bible