1. Unto thee will I cry, O Lord my rock; be not silent to me: least, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.
2. Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.
3. Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their hearts.
4. Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert.
5. Because they regard not the works of the Lord, nor the operation of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up.
6. Blessed be the Lord, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.
(Coming from the original HOLY BIBLE)
I plead with you to help me, Lord, for you are my Rock of safety. If you refuse to answer me, I might as well give up and die. Lord, I lift my hands to heaven and implore your help. Oh, listen to my cry. Don’t punish me with all the wicked ones who speak so sweetly to their neighbors while planning to murder them. Give them the punishment they so richly deserve! Measure it out to them in proportion to their wickedness; pay them back for all their evil deeds. They care nothing for God or what he has done or what he has made; therefore God will dismantle them like old buildings, never to be rebuilt again. Oh, praise the Lord, for has listened to my pleadings!
(Coming from the Kids Application Bible)