13. Therefore, let us no longer criticize one another. Instead decide never to put a stumbling block or pitfall in your brother’s way.
14. (I know and am persuaded by the LORD Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself. Still, to someone who consider a thing to be unclean, to that one it is unclean.)
15. For if your brother is hurt by what you eat, you are no longer walking according to love. Do not destroy that one Christ died for by what you eat.
17. Therefore, do not let your good be slandered,
18. For the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.
18. Whoever serves Christ in this way is acceptable to God and approved by men.
NOTE: These verses are from the HCSB.