- My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:
- That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.
- For the lips of a strange woman drop as a honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:
- But her end is bitter as worm-wood, sharp as a twoedged sword.
- Her feet go down to death; her step take hold on hell.
- Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them.
- Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.
- Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:
- Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel:
NOTE: These verse are from the Kings James Holy Bible
Listen to me, my son! I know what I am saying; listen! 2.Watch yourself, lest you be indiscreet and betray some vital information. 3.For the lips of a prostitute are as sweet as honey, and smooth flattery is her stock in trade. 4.But afterwards only a bitter conscience is left to you, sharp as a double-edge sword. 5.She leads you down to death and hell. 6.For she does not know the path to life. She staggers down a crooked trail and doesn’t even realize where it leads. 7.Young men, listen to me, and never forget what I’m about to say: 8.Run from her! Don’t go near her house, 9.Lest you fall to her temptation and lose you honor, and give the remainder of your life to the cruel and merciless;
NOTE: These verses are from the Kids Application Bible