13. But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.
14. And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.
15. Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.
16. Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. the Lord be with you all.
NOTE: These verses are from the King James Holy Bible
13. And I say to the rest of you, dear brothers and sisters, never get tired of doing good.
14. Take note of those who refuse to obey what we say in this letter. Stay away from them so they will be ashamed.
15. Don’t think of them as enemies, but speak to them as you would to a Christian who needs to be warned.
16. May the Lord of peace himself always give you his peace no matter what happens. The Lord be with you all.
NOTE: These verses are from the Kids Application Bible.