24. He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings; and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me.
25. These things have I spoken unto you being yet present with you.
26. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
27. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
28. Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said. I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
NOTE: These verses are from the King James Holy Bible.
24. Anyone who doesn’t love me will not do what I say. And remember, my words are not my own. This message is from the Father who sent me.
25. I am telling you these things now while I am still with you.
26. But when the Father sends the Counselor as my represntative-and by the Counselor I mean the Holy Spirit-he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I myself have told you.
27. I am leaving you with a gift-peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give isn’t like the peace the world gives. So don’t be troubled or afraid.
28. Remember what I told you: I am going away but I will come back to you again. If you really love me, you will be very happy for me, because now I can go to the Father, who is greater than I am.
NOTE: These verses are from the Kids Application Bible.