6. Arise, O LORD, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.
7. So shall the congregation of the people compass thee about: for their sakes therefore return thou on high.
8. The LORD shall judge the people: judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.
Note: These verse are from the King James Holy Bible
6. But LORD! Arise in anger against the anger of my enemies. Awake! Demand justice for me, Lord!
7. Gather all people’s before you; sit high above them, judging their sins.
8. But justify me publicly; establish my honor and truth before them all.
Note: These verse are from the Kids Application Bible