55. I have remembered thy name, O LORD, in the night, and have kept thy law.
56. This I had, because I kept thy precepts.
57. Thy art my portion, O LORD: I have said that I would keep thy words.
58. I intreated thy favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to thy word,
59. I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.
60. I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandments
61. The hands of the wicked have robbed me: but I have not forgotten thy law.
62. At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments.
(NOTE: This verse is from THE KING JAMES HOLY BIBLE)
55. I obey them even at night and keep my thoughts, O Lord, on you.
56. What a blessing this has been to me-to constantly obey.
57. Jehovah is mine! And I promise to obey!
58. With all my heart I want your blessing. Be merciful just as you promised.
59,60. I thought about the wrong direction in which I was headed, and turned around and came running back to you.
61. Evil men have tried to drag me into sin, but I am firmly anchored to your laws.
62. At midnight I will rise to give my thanks to you for your good laws.
(NOTE: This verse is from THE KIDS APPLICATION BIBLE)
LET’S BE THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING THAT GOD HAS GIVEN US. BE THANKFUL AND BE BLESSED HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL AND GOD BLESS.