Always be full of joy in the Lord; I say it again, rejoice! Let everyone see that you are unselfish and considerate in all you do. Remember that the Lord is coming soon. Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don’t forget to thank him for his answers. If you do this, you will experience God’s peace, which
is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep you thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ Jesus.
And now, brothers, as I close this letter, let me say this one more thing: fix your thoughts on what is true and good and right. Think about things that are pure and lovely, and dwell on the fine, good things in others. Think about all you can praise God for and be glad about. Keep putting into practice all you learned from me and saw me doing, and the God of peace will be with you. How grateful I am and how I praise the Lord that you are helping me again. I know you have always been anxious to send what you could, but for a while you didn’t have the chance.
NOTE: These verses are from THE KIDS APPLICATION BIBLE
4. Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say Rejoice.
5. Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
6. Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding. shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Je’-sus.
8. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report: if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
NOTE: These verses are from the KINGS JAMES HOLY BIBLE