As God’s partners, we beg you not to toss aside this marvelous message of God’s great kindness. For God says, “You cry came to me at a favorable time, when the doors of welcome were wide open. I helped you on a day when salvation was being offered.” Right now God is ready to welcome you. Today he is ready to save you.
We try to live in such a way that no one will ever be offended or kept back from finding the Lord by the way we act, so that no one can find fault with us and blame it on the Lord. In Fact, in everything we do we try to show that we are true ministers of God.
We patiently endure suffering and hardship and trouble of every kind. We have been beaten, put in jail, faced angry mobs, worked to exhaustion, stayed awake through sleepless nights of watching, and gone without food.
We have proved ourselves to be what we claim by our wholesome lives and by our patience. We have been kind and truly loving and filled with the Holy Spirit. We have been truthful, with God’s power helping us in all we do. All of the godly man’s arsenal-weapons of defense, and weapons of attack-have been ours.
We stand true to the Lord whether others honor us or despise us, whether they criticize us or commend us. We are honest, but they call us liars.
NOTE: These verses are from the KIDS APPLICATION BIBLE
- We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.
- (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
- Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed:
- But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,
- In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;
- By pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Ho’-ly Ghost, by love unfeigned,
- By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left.
- By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers. and yet true:
NOTE: These verses are from the KINGS JAMES HOLY BIBLE