1. Boast not thyself of tomorrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.
2. Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips.
3. A stone is heavy, and the sand weighty; but a fool’s wrath is heavier than them both.
4. Wrath is cruel, and anger is outrageous; but who is able to stand before envy?
Note: these verse are from the King James Holy Bible.
- Don’t brag about your plans for tomorrow wait and see what happens.
- Don’t praise yourself; let others do it!
- A rebel’s frustrations are heavier than sand and rocks.
- Jealousy is more dangerous and cruel than anger.
Note: these verse are from the Kids Application Bible