THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE GOD!
- Bend down and hear my prayer, O Lord, and answer me, for I am deep in trouble.
- Protect me from death, for I try to follow all your laws. Save me, for I am serving you and trusting you.
- Be merciful, O Lord, for I am looking up to you in constant hope.
- Give me happiness, O Lord, for I worship only you.
- O Lord, you are so good and kind, so ready to forgive, so full of mercy for all who ask your aid.
- Listen closely to my prayer, O God. Hear my urgent cry.
- I will call to you whenever trouble strikes, and you will help me.
- Where among the heathen gods is there a god like you? Where are their miracles?
- All the nations-and you made each one-will come and bow before you, Lord, and praise your great and holy name.
- For you are great and do great miracles. You alone are God.
NOTE: These verses came from the kids application bible
- Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy.
- Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.
- Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.
- Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
- For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
- Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.
- In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
- Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works.
- All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.
- For thou are great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.
NOTE: These verses came from the Kings James Holy Bible