- Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
- In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
- And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am there ye may be also.
- And whither I go ye know and the way ye know.
NOTE: These verses are from the King James Holy Bible.
- “Don’t be troubled. You trust God, now trust in me.
- There are many rooms in my Father’s home, and I am going to prepare a place for you. If this were not so, I would tell you plainly.
- When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am.
- And you know where I am going and how to get there.”
NOTE: These verses are the Kids Application Bible.