1. A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold.
2. The rich and poor meet together: the LORD is the maker of them all.
3. A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but he simple pass on, and are punished.
4. By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life.
Note: These verses are from the King James Holy Bible
- If you must choose, take a good name rather than great riches; for to be held in loving esteem is better than silver and gold.
- The rich and the poor are alike before the LORD who made them all.
- A prudent man foresees the difficulties ahead and prepares for them; the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
- True humility and respect for the LORD lead a man to riches, honor, and long life.
Note: These verses are from the Kids Application Bible