9. A man’s heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.
10. A divine sentence is in the lips of the king: his mouth transgresseth not in judgment.
11. A just weight and balance are the LORD’S: all the weights of the bag are his work.
12. It is an abomination to kings to commit wickedness: for the throne is established by righteousness.
NOTE: These verses are from the The Kings James Holy Bible
9. We can make our plans, but the LORD determines our steps.
10. The king speaks with divine wisdom; he must never judge unfairly.
11. The LORD demands fairness in every business; deal; he sets the standard.
12. A king despises wrongdoing, for his rule depends on his justice.
NOTE: These verses are from the Kids Application Bible