1.BLESSED be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
2. My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.
3. LORD, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him!
4. Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away.
5. Bow thy heavens, O LORD, and come down: touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.
6. Cast forth lightning, and scatter them: shoot out thine arrows, and destroy them
7. Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children;
Note: These verse are from The Kings James Holy Bible
Bless the Lord who is my immovable Rock. He gives me strength and skill in battle.
- He is always kind and loving to me; he is my fortress, my tower of strength and safety, my deliver. He stands before me as a shield. He subdues my people under me.
- O LORD, what is man that you even notice him? Why bother at all with the human race?
- For man is but a breath; his days are like a passing shadow.
- Bend down the heavens, Lord, and come. The mountains smoke beneath your touch.
- Let loose you lightning bolts, your arrows, LORD, upon your enemies, and scatter them.
- Reach down from heaven and rescue me; deliver me from deep waters, from the power of my enemies.
Note: These verse are from the Kids Application Bible