Please purchase your jesusway4you gear now. It is top of the line quality you will love your purchase we have shirts, sweatshirts, mugs, bags, phone cases, and even items for Continue reading TOMORROW IS EASTER SUNDAY (HURRY NOW FREE SHIPPING SHIPPING TODAY)
- Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.
- For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
- They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
- They have said, Come and let us cut them of from being a nation; that the name Israel may be no more in remembrance.
- For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (PSALM 83:1-5)
The number 144,000 is used in only one book of the Bible: Revelation. The number relates to a group mentioned in Revelation 7:4-8 made up of twelve thousand people from each of the twelve tribes of Israel. The significance of twelve is heightened by using twelve times twelve as a number. This large, exact number is immediately followed by an even larger and more expansive number in verse 9 (“a large crowd from every
Continue reading BIBLE SIGNS & SYMBOLS (ONE HUNDRED FORTY-FOUR THOUSAND)
Do you know someone whose parents are getting divorced? Has a friend been in an accident? Has a relative ever been really sick? You want to help, but visiting a hospital or just being with the person can feel uncomfortable. What do we say? How can we show we care? Job had more things happen than most people could imagine. Within a sort Continue reading HOW TO COMFORT SOMEONE WHO IS HURTING.
Matthew 6:9-13 and Luke 11:2-4
Jesus’ disciples had seen him pray many times. They must have made the connection between Jesus’ intense prayer life and the power he showed in every aspect of life. Finally, one disciple asked Jesus to teach them how to pray. Jesus gave them a simple, yet powerful, prayer that has come to be known as “The Lord’s Prayer.”
Continue reading THE LORD’S PRAYER
Purification rituals involving water were common in ancient religious, so baptism would not have seemed like a practice that was peculiar to the early Christian church. For them, however, it was a once-for-all ritual washing rather than a repeated act. It is now a symbolic washing away sins upon conversion to faith in Christ. John the Baptist
Continue reading SIGNS & SYMBOLS OF THE BIBLE (BAPTISM)
1. The King’s heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.
2. Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts.
3. To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.
4. An high look, and a proud heart, and the plowing of the wicked, is sin.
5. The thoughts of the diligent tend only to plenteousness; but of every one that is hasty only to want.
Continue reading SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY (PROVERBS 21:1-12) LEARN BY LISTENING
Just as the most significant use of the term father has to do with God, likewise the word son gets its highest meaning when used to describe Jesus Christ, the Son of God. The greatest affirmation of Jesus to human listeners came on the occasions of his baptism and his transfiguration. During the former, God said, “This is my Son, whom I love-my So n with whom I am pleased” (Matt 3:17). Later, when Jesus was glorified before three of his disciples, the Father again said, “This is my Son, whom I love and with
Continue reading SIGNS & SYMBOLS OF THE BIBLE (SON)
Creation starts the Bible, in the book of Genesis
The end of the world finishes it, in Revelation. That could lead us to think the Bible is printed in chronological order. But it’s not. If it were, Job would likely come after Genesis. That’s because Job seems to have lived in about the time of Abraham, whose story appears in Genesis. Instead, Job’s story comes after Esther, though this Persian queen wasn’t born for at least 1,500 years after Abraham and Job. The Bible is a library of 66 books written in many genres and over a span of more than a thousand years. How
Continue reading BIBLE BOOKS OUT OF ORDER
LOVE – Seeks the highest good of others: Love is not based on emotions or feelings. it is a decision to be committed to the well being of others without any conditions or circumstances.
GREEK WORD FOR LOVE: agape (ah-gah-pey)
SCRIPTURES: 1 John 4: 7-12
Continue reading FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT (GAL 5:22-23)